Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leavin'... Never to Come Back Again

Catherine,
Fondness and appreciation for the past and for your roots in life take on greater importance for you now. Home and family matters will require special attention. Extra time spent with those who mean the most to you will lead to tremendous satisfaction. Your family's personal growth, as well as your own, should take precedence over your career.




I'm leaving the day after tomorrow and won't see my friends and most of my family for almost six weeks. I have not spent more than four and a half weeks away from home since the second semester of my freshmen year of college. In the span of six months, my life has changed dramatically. I'm almost certain it will be different when I return as well. The only thing guaranteed in life is change, and I'm hoping that my past experience with change will help me through this.

I'm not sure what to expect of this trip. I will admit that I have not properly prepared for it. I do know that it couldn't have come at a better time. And I hope I use the time to grow and move away from everything that has been plaguing me, rather than letting it take me back to square one.

No comments: