Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Took No Pictures Today

Catherine,
Romance and other things that tug at the heart strings come your way as a new cycle begins. Disputes could escalate today unless you make a concerted effort to avoid them.


It is weird how scarily accurate my horoscopes have been... It sounds promising enough. My journey to Italy begins in less than four hours. I am nervous/scared/excited. I know no Italian. I know nothing about the area. I know that I've underplanned, but I hope that does not take away from the experience.

The last two weeks have made me more weary about leaving. I miss everyone already, and I do not know how I will get through that time without speaking to my friends regularly.

In less than four hours, I will be without my phone for six weeks... Wish me luck. No doubt I'll need it.

1 comment:

JJ Casas (jcasasphotography.com) said...

So that's where those "Dear Catherine"'s come from! I was wondering where you come up with those! haha!

Well catherinee, I'm sure you'll be fine. Do forget about us and the things back here for the moment you are there so you'll fully enjoy your time there okee!

We'll all be missing you too.. even though we are all spread throughout California... lol When are we ALL gonna be at one spot?!

Take cares.