Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Slacker

Catherine,
The best part of today is that you don't have to do anything that you don't really want to do. Go over the original game plan and make sure you are still on track. You are having a hard time keeping the target in sight, and a stray bullet will lead to serious consequences. Ask other people to go away if they are infringing on your space.


Everyone who is doing college right is busy right now. That fact is particularly why I hate when people answer "busy" when I ask how they are doing. You aren't special. You're just like everyone else who goes to class and finds other uses of their time afterward. Let's just say.. if what you do completely defines who you are, then I feel sorry for you.

I was wondering when it would happen though. Procrastination has caught up with me. I remembered at 2:00pm today that I have a midterm at 3:00pm tomorrow. Unfortunately, that bit of studying only adds to the three other papers I'm worried about for a 5-day span of time. And the beauty of it? I realized that I can do it, because I've had ten years of practice. Really, though, procrastination and me? Best friends.

Ah, the life of a student.

No comments: