Monday, August 18, 2008

Last Weekend at Home

Catherine, When you're in this kind of great mood, the only person to whom you owe an explanation is yourself. It might not be what you want to hear, but you and a romantic partner may be more comfortable as friends. Don't try to continue a relationship if you are getting nothing out of it. Avoid blaming anyone today without hearing his or her side of the story.

I'm leaving home again in a few days, and I don't know if the move has ever been this bittersweet. I have so much to look forward to this semester, and I've actually moved my trip up a couple of days. (If you know me, you'll know that this is epic.) But the most eventful summer of my life is concluding. Soon everyone will be adopting a new daily routine once again, so I know we'll just have to put things on pause until we reunite. However, with my recent history I know that when I come back, things may not be the same yet again.

I hope this time is different.

No comments: